Saturday, May 28, 2005

Links and comments

Thanks to KS and John Needham for coming over from Detroit and leaving The Impolitic's first comments. KS weighs in on Brand Hillary and John takes the world view quiz and reports on his results. Also a big thanks to Steven Couch at BlueStateRed for our first link. He links to the quiz and bravely reports he scored as a fundamentalist - much to both our surprise. I would have thought perhaps he would have scored as a postmodernist.

Unfortunately, Steven doesn't post his whole chart of results since I'm finding the ratios more interesting than the actual category classifications. For instance you'll notice that I almost came in as an idealist and my numbers are much more uneven than the others. Come to think of it that's also true of my astrological chart. No wonder my life is always such a roller coaster.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, the chart did not like my template very much (or vice versa) and it threw my whole page out of whack. Hence, the condensed version.

However, I can note that I think I scored fairly low on "Postmodernist". Beyond that, I don't recall how the rest of the categories shook out.

9:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lib, Well, I just had to take the test and here are the results. I'm very suprised at the high romanticist score -- I can't even remember my wedding anniversary! I suppose they are referring to my view of the world and not my love life :} All in all interesting results.

Annie

You scored as Cultural Creative.



Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

88%
Romanticist

81%
Postmodernist

75%
Existentialist

63%
Idealist

63%
Materialist

56%
Modernist

50%
Fundamentalist

44%

10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home