Saturday, August 27, 2005

Incomprehensible quote of the day

This one comes from Bush blogger, The Anchoress, who quotes Patrick Hynes in the American Spectator.
The media doesn’t resent George W. Bush because he exercises too much or takes too many vacations. They resent him because he’s authentic when he should be artificial, reserved when he should be resplendent.
They need to start posting these things with a glossary for the right-spin impaired. Authentically what? Did they add "hide like a chickenhearted coward" to the meaning of reserved while I wasn't looking? And since when has our cock-a-whoop cowboy president shied from being resplendent?

And while I'm asking questions, let me repeat this one I asked in Detroit tonight. Am I the only one that notices when you ask a Bush supporter to clarify what his policies actually are, they inevitably answer by bringing up Clinton? Was Bill returned to office while I wasn't looking?
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home