Friday, September 23, 2005

So you want to be a blogger

I'm often asked about blogging. What it is or how to do it. I usually just pass on the posts other, more knowledgeable people have done that helped me get started.

Here's a new resource for those who want to try, that covers some new territory for those who want or need to blog anonymously. I haven't read it myself but the TOC is really interesting so I'm keeping it in my reference archives for future reference.

The Handbook for Bloggers and Cyber-dissidents.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Libby. I like the subtitle "Reporters Without Borders."

One caveat, this handbook is 46 pages long, so to anyone out there thinking of downloading it make sure you have a speedy connection and/or lots of time.

4:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home