Thursday, October 27, 2005

When the morning comes...

Well if this by Murray Waas is any indication, it looks like Cheney and Libby are going to be dragged into the Fitzquisition. It appears no one is disputing they withheld important documents from the Senate Intelligence Committee in 2004, while the panel was investigating the WMD lies. These included, "intelligence data that Cheney's office -- and Libby in particular -- pushed to be included in Powell's speech, the sources said."

Sounds like an indictment about to happen to me, but otherwise I'm not making predictions because I'm superstitious and I care too much about the outcome here.

I'm hearing buzz that Rove is looking relieved today and he does look rather perky in this photo at TalkLeft. Maybe the Smearmeister rolled on Cheney. Maybe they even planned it that way. I mean if they both go, who's going to take care of George? I'll be pissed if he gets off but not necessarily surprised.

Meanwhile, from the invaluable (and recuperating from being run down by a car) Steve Clemons, rumor also has it that McCain was asked to replace Cheney and gave a definitive no. Good for him.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The word is jury-rig, not jerry-rig. It's a nautical term, probably derived from a conjugation of the French verb "aider" - to help.

7:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home