Sunday, January 15, 2006

Help! I think I've fallen into the Twilight Zone

What a weird day. I had a dream that Glenn Reynolds said something nice to me. I drank a cup of coffee and unexpectedly fell asleep again for another couple of hours. Well maybe I should have expected it because of the tranq. I don't remember those dreams but they were weird also.

Thus being suitably befuddled, I decided to take on my critics related to this post. They segued into abortion rights, and every once in while I just get fed up with neanderthals. Reading it again, it seems a little harsh and probably futile, but I'm leaving it up anyway. I don't usually answer the "fan club" directly because it tends to scare them off but that was one thread that really needed to be shut down. But that's not even the weird part.

The really weird thing that happened today was I was cruising Gut Rumbles this morning and found myself agreeing with Dean Esmay in the comments on this post. I've been in an ongoing argument all day on it. I really like that crowd and I try not to inflict my politics on them but having Dean lead off with a mostly thoughtful post, (not that he could resist a gratuitous dig at liberals), I jumped in and have been in an ongoing debate all day.

Damn, just when I was making friends with Acidman. The sweetie even put Last One Speaks on his blogroll. He'll probably kick me out now.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ain't gonna kick you off the blogroll. I don't have to AGREE with you to LIKE you.

Acidman

9:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. That's what I like about you Acidman. Hard to find a guy who knows how to have a good argument.

10:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home