Sunday, January 08, 2006

Post time

Okay kids, I have a new toy. I joined the Pyjamas Media. No, not the snobby PJM, this is the real opensoremedia. Much more my style -- they'll let anybody in. Here's my first post. Hope Surber is proud of me, I found the place through him.

I'm also virtually the only one posting at The Detroit News blog this weekend so it won't take much scrolling to find my posts. You should check them out. I've got some important news there on religious profiling at the border, Medicare chaos, anti-US demonstrations in Iraq and did you know your cell phone records are for sale?

Finally, I posted this meme of fours at LOS divulging little known information about my personal preferences. It's a pretty cool meme, and although I would never tag anyone, I would love to see the rest of the "Detroit Bloggers" play along.

Kathy, Midwest, Kevin and Exile, I mean you. What do you say? Are you game? How about the rest of the regs here?
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I'll play too, but give me some time. Monday's are usually a bear.

8:37:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

By the way, I liked your post at Pyjamas Media and left an appropriate comment!

8:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No time frame on the meme Kathy, and thanks for leaving a comment. I'm sure you'll be the only one. These guys are right wingers. I expect they will just ignore me.

3:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home