Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Choose the news

I've got to get to bed so it's read for yourself night. This is what I would have blogged about if I had more time today.

Nat Parry gives an excellent overview of the state of the nation under Bush.

Molly Ivins makes a good case for public campaign funding.

A good analysis on privatization of port authorities and why they shouldn't left under the control of private corporations at all.

And if none of that inspired you, try the lowdown on the hidden budget in Bush's numbers.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger mikevotes said...

Yeah, I read somewhere that some elements of his social security plan was buried in that budget as well.

Maybe think progress?

Mike

10:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I blogged that. I think maybe at the DetNews. That's the trouble with having so many blogs. I don't always remember where I did what or even if I ever managed to post something.

3:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home