Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Promote yourself

If you haven't been reading my Detroit News blog, you missed:

The latest government giveway to the oil industry, as if they didn't already have enough windfall profits.

What's funny and what's not a laughing matter about the Cheney hunting accident.

Why I blogrolled Dennis the Peasant.

Little heard news about just how "well" democracy is doing in Iraq.

What the Katrina report tells us about national security.

The almost ignored revelation that Cheney ordered leaks of national security documents.

Tom DeLay's new job, proving once again that no corrupt crony goes unrewarded for his crimes in this administration.

And why size doesn't matter when it comes to our legislators.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

This might be a duplicate comment since Blogger got a little quirky when I pushed the login and publish button a couple minutes ago.

Anyway, briefly, I'm happy to see Todd from Alpena has been so cordial in defending you and all lefties lately. He is a nice balance, which is sorely needed. Some of these people over there are certifiable.

Also, did you catch my last two posts about the government's plan to outsource our port security to the UAE? I think this is just inviting trouble, and I also think it is a slap in the face to the memories of those people who lost their lives on 9/11 and our soldiers who are fighting the GWOT.

Finally, enjoy your week off, and keep up the great blogging!

1:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jebus, hasn't the comment gallery gotten out of hand over there? Certifiable is hardly the word. Some of these people scare me enough that I'm glad I don't live there. I'd be afraid to go out in public. I don't know what to do about it. I'm thinking of posting a call for civility.

Meanwhile, do have any idea who this norm from ecorse is? He made some cryptic remark about me knowing who he is when he claimed to write books. I don't have a clue what he's talking about and I'm beginning to think he made up the whole story about having a son in the service. You notice he hasn't mentioned him lately. Weirds me out.

7:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home