Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Even a broken clock....

Years ago this quizilla was going around and pronounced me to be the most like Thomas Friedman. I scoffed at the time. I can't stand the pompous know-it-all but it turns out we do have something in common. FAIR reveals that Friedman suffers from a terrible mathematical deficiency. He rivals my legendary ineptitude with his tenous grasp on linear time measurement.

The poor man has been predicting a resolving moment in six months time in Iraq since 2003. He's been wrong fourteen times so far. Well to be fair, the last three predictions aren't over six months old yet. I'm rooting for him though. I'd love for him to be right one of these times and the law of averages must be working its way towards his favor.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home