Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Major connectivity problems

Well, if I ever thought about switching from Blogger into my own domain, today was it I got locked out of the publishing platform last night and haven't been able to get in all day. This is the longest I've ever been knocked out and it's a really weird problem. I occassionally got this error screen before but it always let me in a few minutes later. The worst part is I never got around to installing Haloscan comments here so I can't even answer my comments at this blog nor can I leave comments at blogs that are using Blogger comments.

Anyway, I managed to get in via the laptop at the wifi cafe in town. Unfortunately, this place closes at 6:00 so Im likely to disappear until tomorrow unless they fixed the problem with accessing with my home computer. At least I know I can arrive here earlier tomorrow and get some stuff up.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home