Saturday, May 06, 2006

Points of viewing

How about that, I've been debunked. Exposed as a duped and gullible member of the Fox Hating echo chamber, merrily spreading my slanderous smears against the sainted fair and balanced ones. Jeez, now that I know the truth from the Fox News defense team, I feel like slapping myself for being so silly as to think a call from, or immediately accepted by, a senior official from the White House was telling.

I mean, I should have remembered that Chris Wallace is in the habit of chatting up the White House during a live broadcast, why -- nearly every news cycle. And Chris always breaks in with an update directly from the White House when Kristol is saying such nice things about them. And only a deluded soul like myself could conjecture that Kristol's subdued tone, after the phone call, meant he felt just a little initimdated.

Give us a break Dollar and show us the money clips. As the very brief video clip so helpfully provided showed, Kristol looked a bit shaken after the call. But we were discussing what happened prior, so where's the footage of Kristol before the call and of Chris Matthews breaking in? That's the real story, but how deluded am I, that I expect a defender of Fox's theory of fair and balanced reporting to stay on point?
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger No Blood for Hubris said...

They sure spent a lot of energy trying to damp down that story, yessiree. Methinks they doth protest too much.

1:27:00 PM  
Blogger Yukkione said...

indeed. They really are distracting from the point.

4:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It struck me as a somewhat hysterical reaction to an offhand comment.

5:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home