Sunday, May 14, 2006

Say it with sig lines

Quote of the day thanks to a forum mate at the Danbury News Times on-line forum. Rev. Jim Bridges will be adding this as his sig line on future emails.
NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.

He graciously offers free use of the meme for anyone who would like to adopt it as their own.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I love it! I'm glad he's given permission to use it. I wish I could see my Republican friends faces when they read my next e-mail!

5:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you love it? Spread it around. The guy would love to see it go viral.

8:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home