Sunday, May 07, 2006

You will become assilimated

Via Loaded Mouth, I hear Americablog actually asked if we should consider not criticizing the Democratic Party until after the elections. I have to ask, WTF? Why is that even a question? It's like Kos all over again. Power can seduce even the most well meaning into ill advised compromise. Jemunds at Pandagon has the right answer. He pretty sums up my feelings on the matter.

Shorter version: Screw them. They haven't done anything for me in a decade and I'm not pussyfooting around for the good of the party anymore. If they want my support they have to earn it this time. Ideology is dead. It's all about repairing the system now and the Democratic machine is as much a part of the problem as the GOP.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home