Friday, June 30, 2006

Irish wake

Bear with me kind friends and readers. I've been really shaken by Acidman's death, in ways I never would have expected but I'm getting past the obsession stage. I think I'm almost through the intense grief stage. I didn't get here yesterday, although I planned to, because I spent hours at an online Irish wake for Rob. It really helped me shake the blues. It was in chat format, something I've only done a couple of times in my life but it was immensely cathartic.

I don't have time now to go into the details, I'm on my way to work so I'll just say those folks really made me feel part of the Rumblers community in a way I didn't while Rob was alive and I feel so much better for having enjoyed their kind hospitality. I'll have more to say about that at LOS eventually.

Anyway, it could turn out to be a long day but I will be back. I'm ready to tackle politics again. Thanks for sticking around while I worked my way through this.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home