Sunday, July 23, 2006

Got a new gig

I've been invited to guest blog for a couple of months for a new project called Unity08. I accepted even though I have zero free time because, despite some reservations about their approach, it sounds to me like the best solution I've heard to take back our government from the special interests and give it back to the people.

I've already posted an introduction to the project at The Detroit News so I won't repeat the spiel here. I trust you highest common denominator readers to click the link and make your own judgements.

Meanwhile, I'm off to compose my first post. It should be interesting to see how long I last, or if they even acccept my entries. From what I've seen so far, my style is significantly different from the other bloggers and my politics are a lot farther left. Still I'm all about finding consensus, so I'll give a whirl.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Good luck on the new gig. I noticed Joe Gandelman had a post at Unity08. You'll be in the midst of some pretty big names, but I have no doubt you can hang with the best of them.

8:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do have a couple of big names and some other smaller ones as well. We'll see if they publish my posts. They haven't given me a password to get into the platform, I'm to send it to the guy who coordinates and he publishes it. The guy said he liked the post I sent and he would publish it when he gets back from a little trip. We'll see if he does. I'm not so sure I'll fit into this roster if they want scholarly posts.

6:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home