Thursday, August 31, 2006

Blog bytes

I was going to blog on the Presidential proclivity towards putrid humor but instead, I'm just going to link to Rory. Never before has flatulence been described so eloquently.

And mikevotes ask a good question.
In relation to this story on Bush's campaign travel, $166 million dollars for Republican candidates in 15 months, I find myself wondering if anyone's ever heard of him appearing even once at a Katrina fundraiser? Or maybe showing up to help raise funds for Iraq war widows and orphans? Or even a local policeor fire dept. somewhere for hazmat gear?
I don't recall his attendance at even one charitable function unrelated to filling the GOP coffers. Do you?
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And never mind that he's traveling on taxpayer's money.

5:29:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

That's a good question and I have a feeling the answer is no, he hasn't attended one charitable fundraiser unrelated to the GOP or Rove would have made a point to splash it all around the media.

9:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the bitter pill to swallow romunov. We're paying for him to go out and collect money so the GOP can stay in power and continue to screw us over.

I think you're right Kathy. I think we would remember if he had actually done anything that noble.

12:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home