Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Blog stops

Via Radley Balko, this candidate has my endorsement for Governor of Alaska. Beats the heck out of the incumbent.

Kvatch has the picture worth a thousand words on the switch located just inside the Diebold machines that would allow anyone to easily flip it and switch over to alternate software to run the program. Could they have made these machines any easier to corrupt? I don't think so.

The Heretik is on the job and catches this latest assault on the nation's children. Florida has just effectively criminalized critical thinking and plans to dictate the history curricula taught in the public schools.

I just can't talk or think about Lebanon anymore. It's shattering me. I'm just going to try pleading with my higher power for an end to the madness in all the Middle East for a while and link to thehim at ReLoad who pretty much sums up my current thinking on the matter.

Finally, Stone Soup has got the scoop on Kid Rock who will be marrying Pamela Anderson several times in the next few weeks. Apparently they need a few trial runs before the actual legal type nuptials. Maybe so Pam gets plenty of practice so she doesn't forget her one line?

What is the attraction with her anyway? (Looks at photo of wedding attire at link). Oh right, never mind..... I think I know.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...many thanks for the link, and on this topic, I just read that that CA's Sec. of State is being sued for not following state procedures in recertifying the Diebold election stealers. We may yet get the things yanked in CA. Here's to hoping.

8:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be a good start Kvatch.

8:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home