Saturday, August 12, 2006

Odd lots

I have to get up so early tomorrow that I'm going to go up and spend the night on the hill so I'm not going to post here again tonight. I had to give the posts I did so far to Detroit News because I want them to get the wider dissemination. If you want to know what I'm thinking about tonight, check out Does Bush want to win or lose the war on terror? They're trying to cut the money for liquid bomb technology while this whole terror plot is unfolding. They keep accusing us of being a pre 9/11 mindset. Well they're so stuck on 9/11 the point that they can't plan for future threats.

I also have a good link about the perps in this latest terror bust. Turns out two of them are white kids who converted to Islam. And by the way, this report says they haven't actually found any explosives. So far it looks like a bunch of kids who were all talk and no action.

And in case you missed it, the Senate appropriations committee cut funding for brain trauma research, only the biggest cause of injury to the soldiers fighting this stupid war. The spokesman cites regrettable priorities. Right, like funding futuristic war planes and battleships that have no use in today's asymetric warfare.

These people could not be any more clueless. Who the hell put them in charge?
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home