Sunday, September 24, 2006

Read in the Sunday papers

I slept in today and it's going to storm soon so I'm on my way out for a couple of hours to try to get some fresh air before it starts. Here's a few quick links to hold you until I get back.

Say hello to my new co-blogger in Detroit, Christine Barry. I love her already.

I'm sure you've all seen the reports on the latest NIE that confirms Bush's "war on terror" has made terrorism a much greater threat. My post on this is at the Detroit News.

Also at DetNews, I have thank a liberal, an old meme worth repeating that I picked up from Susie Madrak yesterday. My take on the missing government computers and GOP=Reckless Spending.


In case you were wondering about The October Surprise, rumor has it, there will certainly be something big and it appears relatively certain it will be a strike against Iran unless we manage to head them off at the pass by framing this as a reckless, crass, politically timed move for strictly partisan purposes.

And finally, you either love him or hate him. Me, I love the guy. Soros speaks in an interview with Raw Story. As usual he makes a lot of sense.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home