Monday, November 06, 2006

All that's left is poll watching...

Sorry posting has been so light lately. I've been scrambling to get ready for a last minute trip to Atlanta and I haven't traveled in so long, it's taking a lot longer than it should to organize. Funny, I used to be able to plan a trip in two hours or less, but then again, in those days I had no one to answer to but myself. Also, with the election so close, I've been concentrating my efforts on changing hearts and minds in Detroit, rather than preaching to the choir here.

If you're interested in my pitch, here's my latest Detroit News posts.
Why we need Democrats to win.

Secret plan for involuntary callup of reserves on the table.

Iraq failure predicted long before invasion.

Democrats do have a plan and it's a good one.

Rumsfeld must go.
Outside of one more post on voting fraud I hope to get to later tonight, I'm pretty much done for this election, but if you happen to be interested in state politics in Michigan, my co-blogger Christine Barry is kicking Dick DeVos' ass.

In any event, I'm catching the redeye in the morning to Hotlanta and although I'm bringing the laptop, I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be able to do. I'm visiting my ex, who I haven't seen in about five years, so I expect we'll have a lot to talk about and I'm not sure about access. But if I disappear, not to worry. I'll be back on Thursday night, and I expect to be refreshed and ready to take up the battle again when I get home.

Visualize victory everybody, and don't forget to vote.
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good trip. Atlanta is a great town.

9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks Kvatch. I lived there for a while. I have mixed feelings about it but I did used to love the skyline. It was like a crazy birthday cake.

9:22:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Have a good trip. I hope your comment about not worrying if you disappear wasn't because of the ex-husband?!

By the way, I voted a straight Democratic ticket today.

1:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Kathy. NOthing to do with the ex. Good for you for voting the straight ticket. Amazing it looks like it worked.

12:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home