Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday News Dump

I often don't blog the big news of the day here because I assume you highest common denonimator readers keep track of it yourselves. But in case you're interested in what I've been saying about the big stories lately, here's some links to my latest Detroit News posts.
White House document dump threatens national security

US auditor in Iraq fired for exposing fraud

Touchscreens are the new "swing" voters.

Get your insults to the troops right here...

Pentagon beefs up homeland propaganda team
And of course there's always more in my archives.
Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OT ( if there is a t)

http://www.mises.org/books/onelesson.pdf

^no one likes reading books online, but it's free. a simple explanation of libertarian economics. the "broken windows fallacy" of chap 1 is central to the whole thing.

6:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libby, I clicked through and read your article. Great stuff. I'm going to link you tomorrow on Blognonymous.

9:22:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Lester - thanks for the link.

Kvatch - thanks for the encouragement.

8:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa. I lost your link and ended up using another source.

I'll make up for it...I promise.

9:07:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Not to worry Kvatch. You don't owe me a thing. Enjoy your election day.

9:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home