Friday, December 22, 2006

Bush Bumper Stickers

Sure, you'll get them in your inbox eventually, but with all the depressing news this week, I thought we could use a moment of levity and these are some I haven't seen before.
1/20/09: End of an Error

That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway

America: One Nation, Under Surveillance

They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It

Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Handbasket?

The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century
Whoever writes these things should be working for the Democratic Party instead of the useless consultants they pay to come up with slogans.

Update: Maybe I'm sick for finding this amusing, but it made me laugh out loud. [h/t Jules Siegel]
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that first one, but another thing to be cheerful about: Today is Global Orgasm Day.

12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Well, thanks for the tip Kvatch. I'll be sure to spread and word and -- ahem -- do my part.

1:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home