Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Marcotte moves into the mainstream

Congrats to Amanda Marcotte of Pandagon who has joined the John Edwards campaign as the new blogmaster on his website. She's off to a great start with a strong post and a huge welcome from the regulars.

I have to admit I don't know that much about Amanda. I don't follow the feminist blogs much because I don't blog the issues since they already cover that ground so well. But I do read her often enough to know Edwards is lucky to get her on board and to also be creeped out by the way Jeff Goldstein of Protein Wisdom is stalking her. Jeff's long time obsession with her has always struck me as bizarre, but his comments in her welcome thread today verged on deranged. I think he needs to change his meds.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ask her why Edwards is doing his bill kristol imitation in Israel regarding Iran.

12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I'm not making any judgments here Lester. I just think it's cool that bloggers are being taken more seriously, especially leftie bloggers. Personally I wouldn't have taken the job. But then I'm not keen enough on any candidate to commit to that level of support.

8:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home