Saturday, April 21, 2007

Why I love Blogtopia


Hilzoy
puts her finger on why I haven't read Maureen Dowd's columns in two years and Matthew Yglesias explains why I stopped watching the talking heads on TV a decade ago.

Heretik's graphic says a thousand words about the SCOTUS decision on abortion.

I have to agree with Ron Chusid. I'm just not excited by any of the candidates currently in reach of the presidency either but I'm not so sure Gore or Richardson would interest me more. I'm still looking for an eleventh hour dark horse that can energize the electorate and inspire the average Jake to engage in the process again.

Neil Shakespeare is -- well -- Neil Shakespeare. I can't pick a favorite. Choose for yourself. The stellar graphics alone are worth the click.

Stone Soup has got the links to the anti-Bush protest in Michigan and a healthy serving of the latest dish on the many ways the GOP is dis-serving the little guys.

And last but certainly not least, one of my favorite snarkers, Kvatch, wonders who supports the troops and looks into his froggy crystal ball to predict the future.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the links Libby. I'm hopeful that the Democrats will go on the offensive over the troop withdrawal but am not counting on it.

12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Kvatch - I don't link to you nearly enough. I haven't been commenting much lately, but I've been reading and you have linkable posts every single day.

And I hope the Dems will do something real soon myself.

12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home