Monday, July 23, 2007

Blogged elsewhere

At the Newshoggers:

There was a major shakeup on a local election in Georgia. I think it's a sign of a larger trend and no incumbent is safe.


This one generated some harsh criticism from Jason Steck. Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean that Bush won't really declare martial law and suspend the elections. Anything is possible with this crazy president.

A leading Bush apologist on Capitol Hill, admits he's an idiot.

I'm loving the loose cannon effect she's having myself. Elizabeth Edwards shines in the spotlight.

And I threw down the gauntlet to my co-blogger John LaPlante, who is apparently scared Sicko of a national health care plan.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Great research on the LaPlante rebuttal, although I'm not surprised to find the insurance industry connection. I'm also not surprised that John is pushing them as credible.

(I still say he's being paid very well to push his propaganda.)

Where's Jim Martin? Vacation?

12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey Kathy. Nice to see you. I don't think John is being paid specifically to push his propaganda on the blog but he's definitely making money on the Heritage payroll somehow.

As for Jim, I'm not sure where he is. He's got some family stuff going on and may be in the midst of moving by now.

2:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://reason.com/blog/show/121554.html


^libertarian take on last nights debates. colorful, if cynical

11:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home