Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blogged elsewhere

By Libby

For those of you who don't follow me around Blogtopia to see what I'm saying and where I'm saying it, I posted a lot at Newshoggers in the last 24 hours. In case you want to know...

The GOP chickened out of the YouTube debates. What a bunch of wimps.

Some paid shills masquerading as scientists claim pot makes you crazy. I conducted my own study and discovered prohibition makes you stupid.

Those of you who have been following my adventures into tinfoil hattery may be interested to know that a former Reagan official validated my whole theory on martial law, so who's loony now?

I reposted on the wingnuts frag 'em campaign and added some links to John Cole that are more than worth reading.

And if you're following the incomprehensible rise of Fred Thomspon, I found a list of his staff. This guy isn't just testing the waters, he's analyzing them down to the last molecule before he finds the guts to declare. Hard to believe he has a credible tough guy persona. This coy dancing around makes him look pretty wimpy to me.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger nolocontendere said...

Thompson will go nowhere IMO. I'm still maintaining at this early date that the overlords and the corrupt machines will hand it to their bagman Giuliani. Freddie is one gaffe away from obscurity.

I could be wrong about who is selected next year, though, if the fascist agenda calls for a "good cop" switcheroo after so many years of this "bad cop" routine and they install a democrat.

3:05:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I don't think Thompson is going to make it either. He just doesn't have the right stuff and once he finally finds the balls to declare and has to actually say something of substance it will become all too apparent that he's really just an empty suit.

In the interim however, I still think he's the most interesting candidate in a dismal field. I'm loving all the gossip about how Jeri wears the pants in the campaign.

10:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred Thompson is just another part of the McCain, Dole, Damato
philanderer polygamist cabal, protecting their goods. McCain was part
of the Keating S&L scandal, but they are also responsible for the
subprime debacle. Damato never passed the repeal of Glass Steagal
because he was milking both securities and banking firms. Meanwhile,
the junk banks he had his hand in made junk loans. It only took Phil
Gramm one month to pass Gramm Leach when Damato was defated. These
guys don't see fnance as an industry which affects our global
competitiveness, just as a teat they can suck on. The youth stashers
want a harem of women and a harem of banks they can have their way
with. And, now, will the guys who insisted our current president was
the best candidate just because he had a southern accent please pay
the bill?

12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Anon - it would be nice if the ones who are profiting paid the costs.

5:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home