Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blogged elsewhere

By Libby

I should really do this every day but I often barely have time to post, much less keep track of everything I've posted. But for those who are new readers and don't know where to find me and for regular readers who don't feel like chasing me down, here's a few links to posts I've done at my other blogs.

This one was important with the upcoming Petreaus report looming and the spurious claims that that violence is down in Iraq. The dead tell the tale of the failed surge.

This story was largely overlooked but it's not a good thing when Time Warner dictates USPS policy on delivery rates for magazines.

Big Brother keeps getting bigger and bigger. These are must reads if you're one of the people who think my conspiracy theories on martial law are crazy. They really are watching.

Meanwhile, I'm educating Detroit on propaganda. I remind my readers there that the surge is NOT working and the myths of September will neither be written nor delivered by Petreaus.

Stating the obvious, for those who prefer to avoid uncomfortable realities, I note the Bushenomic bubble bursting.

And in case you missed this takedown on Giuliani's checkered past, I summarize it at the link where you can also access the full article. Man, that guy is scary.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Great post on the surge, particularly this line:

If we really had a liberal press, would they allow the administration to get away with such patently false propaganda? I don't think so.

How true, and just think, if we really had a liberal press we might not be in Iraq today.

2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks Kathy. I can never understand how anyone believes in that myth. It's so obviously not true.

3:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home