Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lily-livered Limbaugh lies again

By Libby

I am so sick today. I've come down with the worst chest cold I've endured in ten years and can barely breathe, much less think, but I'm trying to put together a couple of thoughts. I've weighed on the latest Limbaugh lies at Newshoggers just now, so I won't repeat that here, but since Cernig already posted a link to this, let me add that the must read post on this is at self-described phony soldier, Army of Dude's blog. He's got photos of a whole raft of those fake soldiers who fought and served and came home thinking the cursed occupation wasn't such a great idea after all.

Maybe that smug windbag Limbaugh can read it while he's deciding whether Oxycotin or Vicodin are the appropriate apertif for his cheezy chickenshit rhetoric.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home