Monday, October 22, 2007

Let me give you something to dream about

By Libby

As I've told you before, most of my small album collection consists mostly of dead people, defunct bands and obscure singer songwriters but there are a few slightly more mainstream musicians who are still alive that I listen to and whose songs bring comfort to a troubled mind. William Topley is one of them. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to have much of a YouTube presence. I could only find a cover of my favorite song.




But I think this is really him in this vid that can't be embedded but I'm not sure. He looks so young here and I didn't discover him until he was older. But it is another song I really like, Delta Rain. My favorite album is this one though. If you like his stuff, that's the one I'd recommend. Perfect album to brood to.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home