Monday, November 19, 2007

Media Bytes - What's Good Edition

By Libby

Song in my head.

Via Radley, the natural world is a strange place in which resides many strange things.

Humans will do anything to get high but remember, "Frogs with long tails and no legs are snakes. Don't lick snakes."

Could you bring yourself to eat this. I don't think I could take a bite.

I think the more unpopular you are, the more you need a posse.

The government wants to protect us from terrorists but who will protect us from our government?

Not everyone is amused but I thought these were funny. That is all.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.theagitator.com/archives/cat_police_militarization.php

2:42:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I saw that Lester, but thanks for the link.

4:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home