Monday, December 31, 2007

Excess Hoggage - Waiting on a Friend Edition

By Libby

Song in my head. Be patient, the music starts before the video.

I've been decidedly unprolific so I don't have much for this edition. This guy was probably looking for a friend when the Ohio cops played a dirty trick on him.

I've been pretty amazed at the reaction to Bloomberg's pretense at becoming a 'unity' candidate. That of course is ridiculous but I've been pondering on how bi-partisan became a dirty word. I think I'm going to have to revisit that theme.

The way I see it, there's nothing wrong with a good bi-partisan project.

I called this the day the NYT died, but really I think they commited suicide with this hire.

I was a little encouraged to see some people predicting Dodd could do better than expected. I hope it's true but I don't think I'm going to hold my breath waiting for it. Too bad though, because I do like him better than the others in many ways.

This is worth a click for the pic. Not every day you see Jesus toting a gun.

And finally, we're having a Whiskey Caucus at Newshoggers. We've made our predictions on the Iowa results. Feel free to leave your picks in comments there or here.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger creature said...

Have a great new year, Libby!

4:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home