Monday, December 31, 2007

Media Bytes - Little Queenie Edition

By Libby

Song in my head. This was actually sort of my theme song once. I've been a patron of local bands most of my life. I've forgotten the name of the group that I hung out with at college, but they made this my song. Whenever I showed up, they would play it and dedicate it to me. I was 17 then. I liked that.

But of all the many bands that benefited from my largess, Young at Heart remains one of my all time favorites. I wanted to do this movie, but didn't have the resources to pull it off. I'm glad someone finally got around to it.

But moving on and looking to the future, Take the pledge. Let's make 08 Coulter free.

On the other hand, who can get enough of Elizabeth Kucinich? She comes across as so authentic and sweet.

I don't remember if I already posted this. It's so old I forgot what it's about. Voter fraud I think. Uncounted.

And this might be a repeat also, but in case you missed it, it's an amazing collection of old photos. [via]

This digital abstract art is definitely new. I liked the stuff but it's probably not for everybody.

And finally, maybe I'm the last one to know that Dick Cavett has a blog. I always loved that guy. I can remember when he had a late afternoon talk show. I used to watch it after school. Bonus link, the funniest interview with Dick and Eddie Murphy.

Happy New Year. Hoping for a peaceful and prosperous 08 for you all.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home