Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quick hits and run

By Libby

Whoa. Am I out of the loop in the last couple of days. I haven't read any of these links but they look interesting so I'm posting them so I can easily find them later.

It appears in response to the endless railing over the pastor's rantings, Obama gave a speech. Take your pick of the outlets talking about it at the link, but please don't click on the top link to Drudge report. It just encourages that sludgeheaded rumor monger to think he's important. I guarantee any of the other links will be giving superior summaries.

I'm so crazy busy that I haven't even looked at Newshoggers today but I see Cernig is focusing on real news about the apparently boundless supply of missing interrogation tapes.

Mr. Alleged Foreign Policy experience, John McSame McCain, apparently can't keep his terrorist groups straight. I haven't read it but I see Cernig is on that too, so skip over to Newshoggers to see what else is going on besides the stupid primary. Meanwhile young Media Matt notes McSame doesn't know much about the economy either.

EJ Dionne posts what looks like a good rant on corporate welfare, judging from the blurb.

And of course, if you're just getting here, scroll down from the home page and check out my co-bloggers brilliant posts. They're doing some really knockout work around here while I'm slacking off making a living.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger lester said...

joe lieberman was whispering to him. probabaly "al queda is syria, HEZBOLLAH is iran" which isn't even true, but like dude we need to have another propaganda lesson.

10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

It's damn frightening to see a guy is so clueless doing so well in the polls Lester.

11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home