Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quick bytes

Slow news day and I'm feeling a little uninspired but here's some light reading for you.

Frank Rich. Shorter - The elite media is ignoring McCain's negatives. If the public ever gets the full picture on McCain, Obama would win in a landslide.


Story of a Gitmo detainee who was released and now lives in Saudi Arabia. He's forgiven us.

Neat stuff we could have bought for the price of the Iraq occupation. I wouldn't have minded if the government bought me a Prius. [via]

These two are older but I don't think I ever posted them. McCain's senior moments.

Priceless parody of a priceless ad.

Meanwhile, my hummingbirds are so silly. I have a four station feeder but they waste their energy chasing each other away from it instead of sharing. Reminds me of the materialistic Republicans somehow.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home