Wednesday, October 29, 2008

McSame-wich

I'm always amazed that people pitch me to link to their stuff on this little blog. It's not like The Impolitic is such a high profile site, but then again, I guess if you're trying to build steam for something, you're better off trying B-list bloggers since it's pretty much a given that the A-listers won't even read your mail since they get swamped with these things.

In any event, Jason Argyropoulos, or someone claiming to be him, sent me this YouTube and I like it so I'll post it even though I think it's odd he wouldn't pitch his own company at the same time.



By the way, I'm certain that John McCain did not approve this message.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger (O)CT(O)PUS said...

Well, I approve of this message. Now back to my O-list grind. O-list, you ask?

7:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! This is great - duck hunt with Dick the duck. Kapow!

2:07:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Octo, well yes, I do ask.

Anon, glad you liked it. Pass the link on, he's trying to get it to go viral.

9:01:00 AM  
Blogger (O)CT(O)PUS said...

That YooToob reminded of the old political joke about three things no civilized person should witness in life. One was about making sausage, and the other was about passing laws in Congress. Here we have two of those themes wrapped into one.

About that O-list? You should know by now that your devoted Octo is an 8-tentacled tease.

11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home