Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Unexpected hiatus

Sorry I disappeared yesterday. I had a dentist appointment scheduled and decided I should try to keep it. Negotiating the stairs was a little dicey but I found I could drive and walk with reasonable comfort. I left a couple of hours early just in case I wasn't going to be able to make the whole drive and would have time to give them some notice if I had to cancel.

It worked out okay. I used the extra time to go to one store and pick up the three Christmas presents I'm going to buy this year. Went to TJ Maxx, so I got out for under thirty bucks. And it was good that I made the appointment because my mockups were still screwed up and have to done over again. If I had cancelled it would have set me back another three weeks more.

It was exhausting though and I just couldn't do the news last night. I went to bed. The good news is, the foot seems to have survived the outing. I think the walking around brought down the swelling. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but it seems to look a little better this morning. Nonetheless, I'll be giving it a rest today.

So off to catch up on the news. I'll be back.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home