Saturday, January 24, 2009

On the radio...

It was kind of crazy day here yesterday so I didn't get around to blogging. I did do something rather stunning though. I stepped way out of my comfort zone and called in to NTodd's live podcast, Paxlive, and talked on the air. I couldn't hear it while I was talking so I listened to the archived audio this morning. Ridiculously, my heart started pounded when it was coming up to my segment. But I sounded a little better than I thought I did while I was babbling live. I had to wince a little though, hearing how often I said, "you know." It made me feel a bit like Caroline Kennedy on her first interview after declaring for Hillary's seat.

If you want to listen for yourself, the show is available on the left sidebar at NTodd's blog. It's the top one called, "In Living Pink." I don't come on until about 40 minutes into the hour long show.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger ina said...

very brave of you, libby, congratulations! don't tell ntodd, but i've never listened to paxlive -- but i will listen now (well, actually, this evening, after i return from a birthday party for a friend's daughter at the holyoke carousel...)

1:35:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks for the encouragement Ina.

2:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home