Monday, February 16, 2009

My prediction

I'm noticing a trend that I think is going to grow. The new catch phrase that we'll be sick of hearing in a few months is going to be "zombie lies." And zombie as an adjective will come to be used to describe many failed policies and institutions.

I used it myself several times in the last week. I thought I invented it but, even though I didn't see those posts, a quick google check shows that a couple of others used it first. Still, I'm now on record as an early adopter. So when you get tired of hearing it, I suppose you can partly blame me.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

Next time your hear President Obama using the word "deluded" to describe right wingers, relax. My old persona gave him leave to use it.

2:48:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Truth. Deluded has always been one of my favorite adjectives for the wingers.

3:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home