Friday, April 24, 2009

Bush on torture

I'm getting a late start today because I've decided to move out of town and am starting the house search. I consider moves like this my own private torture. But Mikevotes has the quote of the day on the subject.
"Torture anywhere is an affront to human dignity everywhere... I call on all governments to join with the United States and the community of law-abiding nations in prohibiting, investigating, and prosecuting all acts of torture."

~George W. Bush, June 2003
[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Krenz said...

I never thought I'd say this but I agree with George Bush.

Now let's get him.

2:14:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Heh. Me too on this point.

2:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home