Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Carrie Prejean Naked Again

As I said before, I don't care at all if Miss California, Carrie Prejean, shows her tits or poses buck naked for that matter. But it is worth mentioning for the hypocrisy factor. Little Ms. Holier than Thou is sitting of judgment of other people's morals and hiding her own little dirty secrets. TMZ has the new shots taken much more recently at the link for your purient amusement and we have nipple exposure here folks. Funny she didn't remember having those taken either.

On a different note, it occurs to me that somebody has a job that requires cruising the internets looking for naked pictures of celebrities. I bet there's a lot of guys that are jealous about that.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking they probably get tips from people who have seen the photos or know about them. I doubt there is sufficient metadata for them to be found by direct search.

3:48:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Maybe not, but I bet it's somebody's job to cultivate the contacts and they look at a lot of naked pictures as part of it. I don't go to those gossip sites unless someone links to them, but I see some have naked celebrity sections. Somebody has to put those together.

4:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as I'm concerned, there is no contradiction in showing her "tits" and saying that she does not agree with homosexual marriage. She has never claimed to be a nun, or some sort of Mother Theresa...so just shut the fuck up, you homos...she answered the question honestly, and if you don't like it, move to Vermont!!

12:41:00 AM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I'm interested to know why you put tits in parentheses if you're not gay, but I'm glad you don't mind a bit of hypocrisy because even though I oppose things like the death penalty, I certainly would like to see you euthanized. In a painful way, of course. Danger to the gene pool, enemy of democracy and all that. . .

Unless you'd rather move to Kirghezstan and bugger goats with your buddies.

8:25:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Ha! Thank you Fogg.

11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home