Sunday, May 10, 2009

For the Fashionistas - Updated

Okay, so I said I wasn't at all interested in the White House Correspondents Dinner, but I confess. I'm always interested in what Michelle Obama is wearing. HuffPo has some photos. She looks great in hot pink and I'm wondering if that choice wasn't a subtle approval of the Code Pink Mother's Day peace rally. I'm not crazy about the necklace though. Too fussy for me. Would have been better without the big pink flower, but maybe it looked better in person.

More photos of the rest of the gliterati. A better look at Demi Moore's dress. Not bad. And Meghan McCain.

Update: Pure gossip from the NY Daily News and a better look at Meghan's dress. Not attractive.

Shorter Michelle Malkin that I won't link to: "Nobody invited me to anything so I'll just sneer." I will steal her link to the official gossip site but if you just want pix, here's a good gallery of the Bloomberg afterparty.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Happy Mums Day!

That would include our new First Lady. Nice to see rug-rats in Our House again.
.

7:21:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks Cosa. I like the first family too.

8:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home