Friday, May 22, 2009

Sympathy for the devil

I'm kind of blogged out tonight but there's a few short items you might want to read on this long weekend. I'm always astounded by the much vaunted civility of the far right fringers.
RADIO HOST: Well I don’t know why your husband doesn’t put a gun to his temple. Get the hell out of here.
But they're the civilized ones because they never say fuck... Guess the shock jock before you click the link.

Another far right shock jock decides to prove waterboarding isn't torture and lasts 6 seconds before admitting -- it's torture. I think every torture apologist at The National Review should volunteer to do the same demo. I mean, to prove it's really just sprinkling a little water on their face.

Jerry Falwell's "institution of higher learning," Liberty University has banned the student run Democratic club from campus. Supply your own sardonic joke.

And why is Newt on my teevee everyday? Are there no other Republicans than a disgraced serial adulterer who was kicked out of power by his own party and hasn't held an elected office in ten years?

Video in my head.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home