Monday, June 22, 2009

Call it AllAmericaCare

I've noticed that the reform opponents are adopting the old tactic of trying to smear reform efforts by terming it ObamaCare. Just as they mocked reform back when as HillaryCare. I don't think it's going to be all that effective given the realities of the present day, but still I see no reason to allow them to frame the issue. So I have a new name for health care reform. I'm going to start calling it AllAmericaCare.

I've started building that frame at DetNews today. I hope you will join me in using my new name, or if you have a better one, please leave it in comments and I'll adopt yours. Either way I think it would be good to kill ObamaCare before the media starts using it.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home