Sunday, July 26, 2009

Found on Twitter

The thing I'm finding I like about Twitter is the glimpse you get of the more personal side of media figures. While the updates are obviously going to be somewhat guarded, over time you can intuit a bit about their personalities. For instance, Mark Knoller is a statistics geek, a quirk I find alternately irritating and endearing. He's always coming up with little gems like this.
Obama has done more interviews than any other President in their first six months. So far - at least 88 interviews since taking office.
Greg Mitchell of Editor and Publisher loves photography and often posts personal photos. This one is a fav of mine. Sunrise over the Hudson.

And this made me insanely jealous. I guess if I had a teevee show, maybe someone would have sent me this beauty too. I collect these and they're hard to get now. For one thing, I don't take smoking rooms and the hotels don't make them anymore, I suppose because people steal them.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home