Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some drink to remember...

I can no longer deny I've got a crush on Mark Knoller. He was one of the first people I decided to follow when I was figuring out what to do with Twitter. I almost dropped him off my follow list more than once in the beginning because he tweets so much. But I have to admit, his geeky fixation with statistical trivia has won my heart. No one else tells me stuff like this
Knoller News Nugget: Pres. Arroyo is the 56th world leader with whom Pres. Obama has had talks.
Or this.
Over the top? CNN and MSNBC have both posted a countdown clock on their screens - ticking off the minutes to the beer summit.
Meanwhile, the media obsession with this damn "beer summit" makes me want to get drunk to help me forget that they rule the damn airwaves.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Gee. Wonder who the sponsors are for this summit? MADD? Or Bud Lite?

Talk about going for the Joe Sixpack vote!

Smart move. But it won't work without healthcare. That sh*t's bad for your liver.

Except Guinness, of course. Guinness is good for you.
.

7:26:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Guinness is a well balanced meal in a glass.

12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home