Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Travel Section

Taking a break from politics this morning and dreaming about travel. It's been a long time since I've had a vacation. LAT has 63 suggestions. I'm especially fond of these Turkish fairy chimneys. I've always wanted to see Istanbul as well.

This place looks interesting. Pagasa Island. Heaven or hell? I don't think I'd want to live there forever but a couple of months sounds like a peaceful retreat. For those who think it's hell, you would think they might organize a canasta league or something to pass the time.

And out of this world, Opp. Eep. Orp. Ah-Ah.


[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Travel is cheap right now, I got round trip to Barcelona and a hotel when I went on my cruise from that port, for under $750.

12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Lot of bargains out there Ruth. Bummed I have no money.

12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home