Sunday, August 30, 2009

Liberal media

You know, I was just thinking this morning, damn that liberal media, there are clearly not enough GOPers on my teevee. Thank God, NBC is going to fix all that. Apparently they just hired Jenna Bush for the Today show as occassional correspondent.

I'm told she won't be doing politics but rather will focus on educational issues. I suppose she'll be teaching us how to ditch the Secret Service so you can party and how to stiff the waitpeople on thousands of dollars of comped drinks.

Addendum: I'm thinking that was too mean. She may have grown up to be a better person. And you have to cut her some slack for having to grow up in that family. Maybe she'll be good at it and do something real to improve public education. So I should have said, good luck to her.


[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home