Saturday, October 31, 2009

Names and Races

Well as predicted the wingers jumped right on the White House visitor list and leapt to false conclusions. Some are admitting they were pwned, some are insisting the "real" people were there and it's all a conspiracy. I'd note for the record that I did a quick check out of curiousity and discovered there are 59 listings for Malik Shabazz on the internet White Pages and 6 for George Soros. I assume none of those are the "real" Soros. Figuring it's just a matter of time before some hit hungry wingnut starts trying to track down the "real" story and reports the personal details of some hapless American who happens to have a famous name.

Speaking of hapless, I haven't read the interview in the interests of keeping my blood pressure in check, but MoJo runs down 22 things Cheney can't remember about Plame. If only this all would lead to an indictment. But it won't.

In case you missed it, I'm sure you'll be shocked to learn Lieberman sticks the shiv into the Dems again. He will campaign for some Republicans next year and isn't sure he will run for re-election as a Democrat. Which assumes the state party would even want him back. Not that he's suffering in DC for it. His fellow Senators still refuse to call him out for his back-stabbing attention ploys.

On the bright side, for me, only 19% of North Carolina residents think my useless Senator Burr deserves re-election. Think I'll hold the champagne until I see who they think does deserve it though. It could end up being someone even worse.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I vaguely remember hearing that he spoke that language. Maybe if I learned it too, he would finally send me that check my critics keep promising is in the mail?

7:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home