Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fox News Amuses

News about Fox is amusing this week. Via Adam Howard, after being caught too many times, Fox News Threatens Pink Slips For On-Screen Errors. I take that to mean they had better get a little more subtle with those "inadvertent" mistakes.

But I guess whoever put together this segment didn't get the memo. I'm legendary for my lack of arithmetic skills, but even I could see the Fuzzy Math in this pie chart. Too funny.

And Goddess forgive me for taking delight in his misfortunes, but yet another sponsor drops out from the Beck hatefest which brings the grand total of lost advertisers to 89. Latest to pull their ads is Nestle. I'm assuming that was a high priced account. How much longer will Murdoch continue to subsidize his insane rodeo clown?

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Pink slips. I can't help remembering J. Edgar Hoover or suspecting that a good number of these creeps wear pink slips and matching heels on their off-hours.

Ever notice how much makeup the Fox boys wear?

11:41:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Fogg. I'm so glad to see you. I've been missing you dropping by and haven't had time to find you with all the moving stuff going on.

6:26:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I don't envy you - moving is a horrible experience at best, but of course I'm a pack-rat with more stuff than any ten sane people.

1:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home