Thursday, November 12, 2009

Getting A Burr Out of the Saddle

My computer did one of those automatic update things while I doing the dishes last night and I lost a whole day's worth of links because I neglected to save the file. I thought autosave would have spared a few, but not many made it. I may be able to resurrect some of them but in the interim, this is interesting. My good for nothing Senator Burr is ripe for a challenge. It will be a little harder in an off year without the Obama groundswell that helped us get rid of Dole, but depending on how the economy swings, we could conceivably get rid of this dinosaur too.

In any event, first thing on my list when I move is to change my voter reg to this town and figure out how I'm going to help do that, even if it means joining the local caucus where they start their meetings with a prayer.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Visiting my TX senators to request votes for health care reform, particularly public option, was a bit discouraging, but at least I know how badly needed my support is. It's a quandary, move to a more congenial spot or be where I'm so badly needed.

11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Going through the same mind processes Ruth. I'm in hell here with Foxx as my House Rep. But I need to be living here so I'm trying to look at it as an opportunity to work towards getting her ousted.

1:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home